2014 Polar Bear Dare
Saturday, January 18, 2014
2014 Polar Bear Dare (CCPDTC)
1 Mile Fun Walk/Run & 5k and 10k Challenge @ the Mountain Bike & Fitness Trail
Mill Creek Park, north of Marshall, IL
- Fundraiser for the Clark County Park District Trails Coalition – promoting walking, running, biking hiking throughout Clark County!
- Event routes are paved road and off-road trails
- Event begins @ 12:00 pm IL, 1:00 pm IN (near Cabin north of Trail Head -18201 N. Hammer Road)
- Registration/packet pickup: 10:45 am – 11:45 am IL time (same as above).
- Event will NOT be cancelled due to weather. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- To order Union-made in the USA t-shirts or sweatshirts please register by Early Bird date.
- After the event, participants can enjoy a light lunch, awards and door prizes.
For more information call (217) 889-3901
Location Mill Creek Park
Contact (217) 889-3901