- Units must be parked on the stone pad provided.
- No driving through the grass.
- One tent may be on site with a camper. Fees will apply to addtional tents.
- Only two vehicles parked at a site. Additional parking is available at the soccer field or boat launch overflow.
- Each site is the designated area between numbereed electric/site posts.
- Fires must be contained in the provided fire ring which must remain on the gravel.
- No pallets or boards may be burned. Fire wood is not allowed from any USDA quarantined area due to the Emerald Ash Borer.
- All trash must be disposed of in designated containers.
- Water hoses must be disconnected on mowing days.
- Washing vehicles, campers or boats in the campground IS allowed. If you would like we provide washing services for a fee of $10.00 per unit.
- Weekday checkout time is 12pm (noon). Holiday, Sundays and Monday checkout time is 4p.m.
- Quiet times are 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Mill Creek is a Pet Friendly Campground!!!
To keep everyone safe and comfortable, please follow these pet rules:
1. Pets must be attended at ALL times.
2. All pets must be on a leash or in a kennel.
3. Please clean up after your pet.